Wednesday, July 30, 2014

3 months

Dear Kinley,

You, my dear, are 3 months old today! When the heck did that happen? It seems like not that long ago we were bringing you home from the hospital, putting you in clothes that were way too big and snuggling you as much as we could! Well, the latter still applies. My dear Kinley, you have grown so much over these months. I love watching you learn and develop! Although, I get a little sad that my little girl is not staying so little. I definitely savor the moments when you are in my arms!

 Some big mile stones, you can officially laugh, even though you don't do it very often. That's okay though; it makes the times when you do so much sweeter. And two days ago, you rolled over on your own for the very first time! Mommy was amazed! I thought for sure it was going to take you another month. You never acted interested in it when we would practice, but I stand corrected. Dad and I love your curiousness and still get so excited every time you smile, which is all day long! You are still babbling away. I think you talk more to Daddy than to me, but that's okay. It's fun watching you two play and bond. You have such a happy disposition, Kinley and you are a very easy going baby. You still have your not so happy moments, (like while doing tummy time) as every baby does, but usually it's nothing a little nap or snuggling can't cure. You love being around people and studying their faces! Dad and I have a feeling you are going to be quite the people person when you are older.

We took you swimming for the first time last month! I know the pictures look like you aren't really enjoying yourself, but I think that's because we took you out to the pool right after you woke up from a nap. So you were a little groggy, but nevertheless you had a great time in the giant bath tub! Dad and I can't wait to take you out again soon!










We have a lot coming up in the coming months! A trip to Utah to see GG and Grandpa Glenn in the next couple of weeks, then maybe a roadtrip or two, your first Halloween, your first Thanksgiving with Grandma and Grandpa Nunes and your first Christmas!

Your dad and I still love your more than words can say! Our love for you grows more and more every day! We are so grateful to have you in our lives!
                                                         



 Happy 3 months Miss Kinley Rae!

No comments:

Post a Comment