Wednesday, July 2, 2014

2 months

Dear Kinley,

You are two months old now! It's funny it seems like you have been in your dad and I's life for much longer than that! You are growing so much! It's exciting to see, but also a little saddening to see you already growing up! Some days I want you to stop, so you can always be this little. You smile ALL THE TIME now! Both Dad and I think you will be giggling in no time! You are still as observant than ever, which is probably why you don't like to nap as much during the day anymore. You still nap, they are just shorter cat naps. It makes it hard for Mom to get much of anything done. You love when Dad gets home from work. It's funny, when he is around you watch him constantly! And I think he makes you smile the most. I think we might have a Daddy's girl in the making. You are so content most of the day, just happy to be in your vibrating chair. You love that chair, but you also have no problem letting me know that it's time for some mommy snuggles. I am happy to give them though. You continue to be a joy in Dad and I's life and in those around you. People always comment how beautiful and calm and alert you are! You are still my perfect little girl. I thank God every day that you are in our lives. I love you so much, Kinley, more than I ever imagined. Happy 2 months little girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment