Friday, January 30, 2015

9 months


Dear Miss Kinley,

Happy nine months sweetheart! I finally get to say that you have officially been out for as long as you were in. I loved the time that I was pregnant with you. I loved your kicks and your hiccups, and even though I hadn't met you yet, I could already tell that you were going to be a feisty one. (just like your mamma)

While I loved my time being pregnant with you, I have loved having you here in the world to love and hold and get to know you SO MUCH MORE! I love seeing your personality develop every day. Like my prediction you are very feisty, and also an absolute joy to be around. I love your laugh and your constant smile I like how observant you are. And I love that you are always waving your arms around when you are happy or sad or mad. You will definitely be an animated speaker (again, just like your mamma). You bring a level of joy to my life that I never experienced before.

You are growing up so fast! You weigh about 13lbs now (still/and always will be my petite little girl). You can scoot and can almost sit yourself up. You still love every food you taste. You have quite a passion for eating (that was probably passed down to you from your late great papa). One thing Dad and I got excited about this month is that you FINALLY moved up a size in diapers!! You have been in size 1 diapers since you were 3 months old and you finally moved up to size 2! They are still a little roomy on you, but we enjoyed hitting the milestone. Speaking of things you are growing out of, you also grew out of your baby bath tub. We started giving you "big girl baths" in the tub! You still take a minute to adjust to your much roomier tub, but you are soon splashing around and smiling once again. Your hair is also coming in thicker now and Dad is not only excited about that, but also that it is still brown. You look just like your daddy, but with my big eyes (we adore that about you).

My little Kinley, I love you so much more everyday. I love this time I have to watch you grow and to savor the sweet moments with you. I'm so glad I get to bask in your time of babyhood, but also can't wait for you to keep growing. I wouldn't trade this time with your for anything.

Love you lots,

-Mom











No comments:

Post a Comment